Airtel 3G settings will be pushed and saved automatically on Android Mobile phones.But on some hard circumstance we have to create the 3G settings Manually.There are many Android users couldn’t able to find the Airtel 3 settings for Android mobile.I have made this article with user friendly tutorial for the same problem.
Airtel Manual 3G Access Point Settings for Samsung, HTC, Motorola phones
Before going to configure the settings kindly Activate the Airtel 3G on your 3G enabled handset.
Click the Settings application and then go to Wireless and Networks.
After that select Mobile Networks >Access Point Names.Press the menu button and select New APN.
Configure the details as shown in the image below:
Just enter the Connection name as Airtel 3G and APN as airtelgprs.com .Leave other field as Not Set.
Airtel 3G APN Settings for Blackberry Mobile
Configure the settings as given below and connect to Internet on your Blackberry device.
Press the Main Menu >Options > Advance options.Now Enable the APN settings and enter airtelgprs.com in the APN space.Finally select the APN Authentication and enjoy Airtel 3G Internet.
Airtel 3G Internet Settings for iPhone
Creating Manual APN settings on iPhone is very easy task so just follow the steps carefully
- First Go to settings and then General > Network.Now enable the cellular data and Data Roaming > Enable 3G.
- Finally Reboot the phone.Now your iPhone is ready for the Internet Connection.
I hope your doubts on Airtel 3G settings is cleared if not then let me know your issue via comments.
Incoming search terms:
- airtel 3g manual settings for android
- add internet settings manualy for android tab
- airtel 3g apn settings for android
- airtel 4g manual internet settings
- Airtel browsing settings for android