Normally the Facebook Profile URL looks like http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=0000000000 when you signed up for Facebook.This URL is complicated to store in our brain so let’s follow the remaining words.
You may also Read:
Google+ Application For Mobile Phone
How to Make username for the Facebook profile?
- Login to your Facebook account first.
- If you successfully logged-in to your Facebook account then go to www.facebook.com/username
- Now you can see the Option to see the Username for the Facebook account.In the box type your username you want and click check availability.If the username you have entered is available then you can set it as your Facebook Profile username.
- Kindly remember you can set your username only once it means you can’t change it in future.
- You can also set username for your Facebook Page if it got more than 25 likes.
If you like this post kindly subscribe to Feedburner Email subscriptions for Future updates.