Someday before my friend shown a Samsung mobile phone in-front of me and asked for its Mobile Model code.To find out the model number I got the Samsung mobile from him and found the model number in just few steps..You can ask why me should I know about my Samsung mobile model number. Of-course you should know it for updating the Phone’s software,for getting accessories like Charger,battery and for replacement warranty.Do you want to know how I found that?It is very simple and procedure is given here.
Find Samsung Mobile Phone Model Number
The steps I have taken for find out the model number are :
- I switched off the mobile phone for removing the battery.
- After the battery is removed I found the sticker which has Model number,FCC ID and phone details were printed on it.
- According to my friend, he requires the Model number of the Samsung Mobile.The same was printed on the sticker.By this way I found the model number of his Samsung phone.
In some rare cases IMEI and ESN number might be printed insted of model number.In that situation go to Samsung Official website depends upon your location and Click Support link on the Navigation.Choosing the nearest location helps you to find the perfect details since phone varies depends upon the carrier like Verizon, AT & T.
On the support page you can able to live chat or voice query with the Customer Care representative.On the support Toll-Free number is available too
Alternatively you can get the details of your mobile by entering your Model number in the Search box at the top left of the Samsung website.
Incoming search terms:
- Samsung mobaile pc suite download
- www samsungmobilepcsuit com
- how to know samsung mobile model no
- samsung pcsuites com