Jelly Bean 4.1 Android Update is ready to enhance the performance of US Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablets Wi-Fi version.Updating the current firmware to Jelly Bean is an easy process and it will be discussed later. Let me talk about the enhancement in this latest Jelly bean Update.
Features of Jelly Bean Update of US Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi
- The user Interface has been improved with enhanced Multi window and Cascade view.
- Air View feature helps the users to get the preview of the file without the risk of opening it 😛
- Quick Command and Easy Clip features gets more power with the help of S Pen.
- Smooth Transactions between Android Applications and home screen.
- Now Samsung Gallery supports three types of views.They are Timeline view,Grid View and Spiral View.
- Internet browsing experience is extended by sliding your thumb for Zoom In and Zoom Out.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to Jelly Bean :
- Make sure that your phone’s remaining battery energy is more than 60% to avoid your hearty tablet turns into paper weight.
- It is recommended to use Wi-Fi connection or 3G connection during Update.
- Now go to settings and check for Software Updates.
- Select the Jelly bean update and begin download.
- After completion of update Install it and finally restart the device.
You can update your Galaxy Note 10.1 to Jelly Bean by Kies software.I hope everything ran well.Let me know via comments if you face any issue.