Creating a sitemap in WordPress blog is a necessary thing to index the website perfectly in Search Engines. This can be done easily with the help of Google XML Sitemaps Plugin.This Plugin generates a sitemap for indexing your web-pages in various Search Engines like Google,Bing,Yahoo and Ask.com.
Features of Google XML Sitemaps Plugin :
- Supports for all WordPressVersion
- Last modified date can be informed to Search Engines.
- Adding sitemap URL to the robots.txt file.
- Calculates the post priority based upon the number of comments.
- Frequencies and Priority for the Homepage, post, Categories can be changed.
Wapflyer is using the Google XML Sitemaps Plugin since it was started.You can also try by Downloading Google XML Sitemaps Plugin for WordPress.